The easiest and most efficient way to place your order is using our guides on this website. It has been designed to be easy and hassle free, and has step by step instructions on how to measure your window and place your order.
However if you would prefer please do not hesitate to contact us directly to place your order. Details can be found on our Contact and Customer Service pages.
How to order through our website.
- 1. Choose which product category you are interested in from the left hand side. For instance Cord Operated Poles or Cord Operated Tracks etc, and click through to these products. If your not sure which product is best suited to your needs then please contact us for assistance, we are always happy to help.
- 2. Then choose which colour/style product you require and click through for further options.
- 3. You now need to choose which system suits your needs, whether it be a track for heavy curtains or lightweight applications, and click through to this group of products
- 4.Next select the type of window you have from the diagrams on show. This shows all the different window shapes available, from straight to bay windows. The shape does not need to match your windows exactly but it MUST have the same number of angles (if a bay window). Once you have found your window type then click through to this.
You are now ready to measure your curtains. Please print off our easy measuring guide from this website and follow the instructions.
- 5. On the left hand side of the screen you will see a detailed diagram of your window choice. You will notice that each bend and angle is marked out for you with ref A, B C etc. On the right hand side of the screen you will see a detailed list of questions regarding your measurements. Using the protractor answer each measurement question. The questions are self-explanatory when using the diagram to the left. However if you don’t understand any of the questions asked, then you can hover your mouse cursor over the question mark next to it, and this will give you a detailed description of what is being asked. If you find you still need assistance then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help you through the process.
- 6. Once you have entered all the relevant measurements and are ready to proceed with your order, please click on “Add To Cart”. This will take you through to your shopping cart and will show a summary of your order
- 7. If you have finished shopping you can hit the checkout button, or if ordering more products then click on continue shopping.
- 8. You will notice on the checkout page that if your order is over £150 your delivery is automatically FREE OF CHARGE.
- 9. At checkout fill in your details and payment methods. Finally click the relevant box to confirm you have read and accepted our terms and conditions and click submit order
- 10. Once you order has been processed and is ready for delivery, we will contact you to let you know when your order will be despatched and delivered.
Please remember if at any time you need assistance or just want to ask a question, please do not hesitate to contact us. We value our customers and are always happy to help in any way.